Exercise is the most important prescription you write for your patients, but rarely do they know where to start or how to begin a safe, exercise program. New England 360 Fitness can design and supervise an ideal exercise program for patients you refer to us based on their risk stratification and/or limitations to exercise.
We provide initial and on-going assessments which include:
- Health and exercise history
- Anthropomorphic measurements
- Weight/fat analysis with bioelectrical impedance and BMI calculations
- Aerobic capacity (submaximal)
- Muscular strength and endurance
Follow up information is provided to the referring doctor to help manage their patient's progressive care.
REFER YOUR PATIENTS: Please contact Karen directly via email or phone. Medical clearance in writing is necessary for patients at moderate to high risk, or those who are recovering from a major medical event.